Tulumi Project Manager
Seeking full-time Project Manager
Tulumi is now hiring Project Managers to join our team to represent the most advanced digital marketing agency made available to restaurants.
- Are you organized, forward-thinking and have the ability to meet deadlines?
- Do you overcome challenges and have the ability to figure out new ways for doing things?
- Are you a self-motivator and possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you tenacious and have the ability to communicate effectively?
- Do you have a solid understanding of SEO and the latest trends?
- Can you keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly?
- Do you have the ability to stay focused?
- Do you enjoy the latest in cutting edge technology?
- Plan and define the project scope and set goals.
- Define and sequence specific tasks.
- Estimate the duration of activity.
- Develop and maintain a schedule and project timeline.
- Organize and motivate assigned project team members.
- Execute and monitor progress and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Analyze and manage project risk.
- Allocate required resources and manage the project budget.
- Maintain communication and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor project progress.
- Manage reports and necessary documentation.
Tulumi is a committed EOE. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.