FUNERAL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Your Funeral and Crematories Social Media Marketing Partner – Tulumi
Reach More People in Their Darkest Times With Tulumi’s Sympathetic Funeral and Crematories Social Media Marketing Strategies
Unlike most businesses, funeral homes require a more sincere and empathetic approach when it comes to marketing. Not only are the prospects sensitive and grieving, but they’re also in need of emotional support.
Tulumi Funeral and Crematories Social Media Marketing Agency understands this challenge and knows how to work around it. We’ve partnered with several businesses in the death care industry, and we know the tricks of the trade to deliver content on social channels that won’t offend people in distress but entice them to ask for help.
Tulumi utilizes the imagery your funeral home has from previous projects without showing the clients themselves. We focus on highlighting your service, how you prepare the funeral, and how your company becomes a source of light during your clients’ darkest moments.
How Campofiore Enterprises uses Tulumi to grow his business.
“In this day and age,effective digital marketing and growth consulting can make or break a business of any size. I recommend forming a strategic partnership with the team at Tulumi to get your company on the path for success.”
AJ CampofioreCEO, Campofiore Enterprises
How GSPN Inc uses Tulumi to grow his business.
"Tulumi Digital Marketing has been a tremendous asset to our business. They have helped with blog posts, articles, photo marketing, credit card processing, and social media. Our business is greatly enhanced by our association with them."
Brian ColemanPresident, GSPN Inc
How Gianni Italiano uses Tulumi to grow his business.
"Tulumi takes care of my webpage and the interaction on my facebook, so I don’t have to worry about that. I know they will be representing my company and making me proud about my interaction with all my customers online."
Gianni LiverottiChef / Owner, Gianni Italiano
Social Media Marketing
Build your brand’s online presence on social media platforms so more families can find you.Learn More
Plan, execute, monitor, and track marketing campaigns specific for funeral homes and crematories.Learn More
Dominate your local business listing and ensure your business is in the top local searches.Learn More
Serve your clients on the go and get them to contact you and book your services online.Learn More
Digitally enhance your website for peak performance aimed to drive traffic and serve more families.Learn More
Be the first crematory or funeral home of choice by building a good reputation built on trust.Learn More
- Why do funeral homes need social media marketing (SMM)?
- There are over 3 billion active social media users today. Disregarding that volume brings nothing but loss for your business. With that amount of users available, you can become visible and market your funeral services effortlessly.
- How long does SMM take to work?
- Social media marketing is different from search engine optimization (SEO). Depending on how much you want to spend in your marketing campaign, you can see results and get leads as early as a few hours right after implementing funeral social media marketing.
- Does SMM have an impact on my website?
- Yes. Most of your prospects will probably contact you on your social profiles. However, some of them will prefer checking your website first and do the transaction there. That means more traffic to your website, which will improve your SEO indirectly.
- How much does SMM cost?
- The price strongly depends on your budget and goals. Social media marketing can grow your audience overnight, but that, of course, is more expensive than aiming for a slower approach. Also, if you plan on getting leads, then that’s also a different price point.
- Can I track my SMM progress?
- Yes. You will have access to all social media platforms you’re in, and you can see their built-in analytics tool. Furthermore, there are several third-party social analytics tools for you to try.
Social media is the ultimate tool for your funeral home to empathize. It’s a place where you can connect with your prospect and genuinely help them during their grief.