Twitter has millions of users across the globe who send out thousands of tweets per hour. With so many tweets sent out daily, it is not surprising that your company’s Tweets won’t reach its audience. If you don’t want to waste your business’ Tweets, then it is high time that you learn how to create a personal brand and market it correctly on Twitter.
What Is Personal Branding?
What is a personal brand? Personal brand or branding is how you market yourself, your skills, and your experiences to the world. Try searching your name online. Aside from seeing someone who has the same name or initials as you, you also get to see how others see you through the description that comes with your information. Now ask yourself if this is what you want others to see.
Aside from creating your company’s brand, you should also learn how to create a personal brand that will make you stand out among the crowd. When you do this correctly, you will be able to tie it up with your business’ brand, which is a win-win on your part. Once you have set up your brand, the next step is to know how to use social media marketing to your advantage, and one of them is through Twitter ads.
Why Is Personal Branding Important?
Having strong personal branding can increase your chances of being able to influence people. Your brand will tell people how knowledgeable you are in your field, which is crucial in making your target audience remember you out of your competitors. Keep in mind that a growing number of millennials do not trust advertisements these days. They prefer to do business with those whom they know. This preference is what you should be aiming for when you are creating a personal brand.
How to create a personal brand, you ask? Here are a few steps that you can follow:
- Stay Focused. When creating a personal brand, you need to focus on your key message that you wish to convey to your target audience. Keep in mind that the narrower your description is, the more memorable it becomes.
- Tell Your Story. If you want a personal brand to stand out, make sure to be genuine in sharing your story. You can do this by either writing a narrative or creating video content.
- Be Consistent. Another factor that you need to adhere to when creating your branding is consistency. You need to ensure that your branding remains consistent both online and offline for your target audience to remember you.
How Does Twitter Ads Work?
You’re probably wondering, “What is social media marketing?” As the name suggests, this is a marketing strategy that uses social media platforms to campaign for your business. Take Facebook, for example. This application has a Marketplace where you can post more about your products and services. Then there is Twitter.
Twitter offers several ways for you to advertise your business. Among these are:
- Promoted Tweets. This type of Twitter ad is almost the same as regular tweets. However, you are paying for your ad to appear on the Twitter feed, reaching those that haven’t heard about your business.
- Promoted Accounts. In this Twitter ad, you are promoting the entire account, not just a single tweet. These ads will appear on your target audience’s feed as well as related suggestions.
- Promoted Trends. Focusing on Twitter Trends can help you get in on the action on what’s hot in the Twitter-sphere. The difference between regular trends and promoted trends is that the latter will come with the word “Promoted.”
- Automated Ads. If this is your first time using Twitter ads, and you’re not sure how much you should spend, then you can go with automated ads. Twitter offers the Promote Mode wherein you post a regular tweet, and Twitter will market it for you. Usually, the first ten tweets that you send out for the day will be taken by Twitter. The latter will then promote them to users who belong to your target audience.
Aside from learning “how does Twitter ads work?“, you should also learn how to make your online presence more impactful. You can find more information on how to make your online site work for you here.
How to Use Twitter Ads
Using Twitter as one of your social media marketing platforms can be done using the following steps:
- Set up your account on Twitter ads if you haven’t done it yet.
- Choose your objective to help you determine the type of marketing tool you will use and how much it will cost.
- Create your ad group and start bidding. For first-timers, you should focus on one ad group at the start. Once you feel comfortable, you can make additional ad groups, each with its specific marketing plan, and place your bid on them.
- Consider your audience. No matter how well you plan your Twitter ad, poor targeting won’t deliver the results you want.
- Choose where your ad will appear on Twitter. Placing can also have an impact on how your target market is reached.
- Launch your Twitter ad campaign.
Market Right on Twitter with the Experts
Learning how Twitter ads work can help you choose the right marketing strategy for your business. But if you are still unsure of how it works or you have too many projects, let us help you find the right marketing strategy for you. Just pick up the phone and dial (800) 481-1720 or send us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll help you out.